Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pink Sprinkles

Hi!

I know I have been missing in action for quite some time. Did you miss me? I hope that you do because I missed you guys! I have been busy with some projects for the past week so I couldn't find time to update my blog but looking at it from a positive view, I have more cards to share with you.


The first card that I would like to share with you is one that I CASED from Dawn Griffith, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator on Youtube. "CASE" means Copy And Share Everything so this means I copied this design from her. I liked that the design is simple yet beautiful and it is very easy to reproduce.

So without further ado, here's how it looks like:


Since it is such a simple card and very easy to reproduce, I made 2 more for a card swap event with crafty friends. I really love the Flower Shop Stamp set and the Pansy Punch from Stampin' Up. I used them quite often so you will be seeing them a lot in my cards.



Most of the supplies used are from Stampin' Up as listed below:

Flower Shop Stamp set
Mixed Bunch Stamp set
Really Good Greetings Stamp set
Remembering Your Birthday Stamp set
Pansy Punch
Pistachio Pudding cardstock
Strawberry Slush cardstock
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by for another update this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment