Wednesday 28 May 2014

Something Just For You

Hi!

Sorry for missing last Sunday's update. Something is wrong with my connection these days. I cannot get my blog to load. In the end, I got fed up with it. Luckily today I can load my blog without much problem. I have been thinking of how I can use up my existing cardstocks and I decided to make the gift card holder that I made for Mother's Day. I am going to make one of each colour cardstock that I have.

So starting off, I made one using a light yellow cardstock. You will be seeing the same patterned papers that I used for the Box in a Card because I wanted to use up all the scraps instead of cutting into my new patterned papers.

Frankly speaking, I do not like how it turned out as I have no idea what I am doing but oh well, it is a waste to trash it. So here's how it looks like:







That's all for the update today. I will try to improve with my writing. Wasn't too happy with such short posts.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by for another update this Sunday. Hope that my connection does ot give me any more trouble. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment