Sunday 4 May 2014

Anything Goes Challenge

Hi!
I am participating in the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge. This week's theme (30th April 2014) is Anything Goes. For this week's challenge, I made a shaker card using the Critters in Costume stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


Close-up of the shaker card. I'm really loving the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I'm about to run out of the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Need to stock up some more soon.

That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by on Wednesday for another update.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your combination of stamps and dies. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete