Wednesday 30 April 2014

Not So Mellow Yellow Challenge

Hi!
Today I am participating in the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge. The theme for this week (28th April 2014) is Not So Mellow Yellow. I have made a very simple card for this challenge. I used a yellow cardstock as my card base. I embossed some pattern onto a piece of ivory cardstock that is slightly smaller than my card base using an embossing folder and colour the background with Mustard Seed Distress Ink Pad using a blending tool.

Then I wrapped some twine onto the ivory cardstock and pop it up using foam tape for some added dimension. I made my own embellishment with some patterned papers, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and glossy accent. Lastly, I finished it off with some stitched lines using a white gel pen and a simple sentiment.

So here's the picture of the card I made for this challenge:





That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by on Sunday for another update!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. I love the beautiful embossed background and the great color scheme. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete