Thursday 17 April 2014

Well This Is Embarrassing...

You must be wondering why this post is titled "Well This Is Embarrassing", right? Well, this is because I stopped posting my 12 Days of Christmas card series at Card #9. Actually I completed all my 12 Christmas cards. Just that my old disease kicks in and I got lazy. Hahaha!!! Typical me!

I have new posts which I would like to update this weekend but because I have not completed posting about the Christmas card series, that is why I am writing this post today. I needed a closure before I can start on something new. I hope that you guys do not mind that it came late. Here's the remaining 3 cards that I have made for my 12 Days of Christmas Card series 2013. *Embarrassed*

12 Days of Christmas Card #10



12 Days of Christmas Card #11



12 Days of Christmas Card #12



 I apologize for the lack of narration. Since I made the cards so long ago, I cannot really remember what supplies I used for each of the cards. I promise I will do better in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment