Saturday 14 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Card #9

Hello!!
I'm here to update another card for Christmas. This is the card for today!

Japanese wawa with snowman~

Close-up shot - Love the details on the embossed background

Supplies used:-
Stamp sets: Studio G's (don't know the name of the stamp set), Hero Arts Three Christmas Dolls
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Never Enough" Daring Dot
Cardstock: Regular red, green, white and chocolate cardstock from Popular bookstore
Ink pads: StaZon Jet Black, Versamark
Tools: Fiskars 1/2" Corner Rounder punch, EK Success Postage Stamp border punch, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, Sizzix Hero Arts Dots Embossing folder
Accessories: Zebra Black Gel pen, American Crafts Zing White Opaque Embossing Powder, glitters

Today I am trying out my new embossing folder. My second brother bought it for me when I was in Paper Market, Singapore last month. Really liked the details on the embossing folder. It is made to look like falling snow. Though it looked a little like pimples. Hahaha~~ Still I liked how it turn out. The impression is very crisp.

So that's all for the updates today. Stay tune for more....3 more cards to go!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment