Monday 2 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Card #4

Hello!!
I barely made it again today. It took me some time to make this card and honestly I am not too satisfied with today's card but I guess it will have to do as I have no time to remake another one. So here's the card for today.

May there be peace, love and joy always ~~~

Close-up on the sentiments

Supplies used:-
Stamp sets: Paper Smooches Word Salad, Inkadinkado Snowflake
Cardstock: Regular baby blue cardstock from Popular bookstore
Ink pads: Versamark
Tools: 1/2" corner rounder punch, Heat embossing tool
Accessories: American Crafts Zing White Opaque Embossing Powder, 1" white satin ribbon, vellum paper, Pop Artz Epoxy Typist Fonts Alphabet Stickers

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment