Thursday 5 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Card #7

Hello!
Finally I can load the blogger page. Was having difficulty loading them just now. I thought I might have to postpone the update to tomorrow. Without further ado, this is the card for today.

 Another card using the Forever Friends chipboard. Loving them!!


Close-up shot - I embossed the greetings in white embossing powder and as usual GLITTERS (a must have for holiday cards)!!! For the hats and the snow~~

Supplies used:-
Stamp sets: Studio G's (don't know the name of the stamp set)
Patterned paper: October Afternoon Holiday Style
Cardstock: Regular red, chocolate and white cardstock from Popular bookstore
Ink pads: Versamark
Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch, border die, Decorative Label punch
Accessories: American Crafts Zing White Opaque Embossing Powder, Forever Friends chipboard, glitters, Uni-ball Signo White Gel pen, silver diagonal stripes washi tape

I pierced some holes in the shape of an oval over the greetings to add some pattern to it. I'm not sure if you can see it from the picture. I thought that the label needed some design otherwise it will be too boring with all the solid space in between.

That's the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment