Thursday 12 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Card #8

Hello!
Sorry for missing in action the past few days. Wasn't feeling too well. Now that I am well, let's continue with the Christmas series. This is the card for today.

 This time I made a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square card

Close-up shot - A litlle blue bird ~~ Actually I stamped some snowflakes design on the tag but the ink is very light that you can't really see it in the picture.

Supplies used:-
Stamp sets: Studio G's (don't know the name of the stamp set)
Patterned paper: Echo Park Paradise Beach 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Cardstock: Regular red, lime green and ivory cardstock from Popular bookstore
Ink pads: StaZon Jet Black, Versafine Spanish Moss, Crimson Red, Smoky Gray, Vintage Sepia, ColorBox Classic Pigment Baby Blue
Tools: Friskars 1/2" Corner Rounder punch, 1" Snowflake punch, Decorative Label punch
Accessories: Uni-ball Signo White Gel pen, Zebra Black Gel pen, jute string, glitters

It's been a while since I last make a card and boy, am I getting old? I am feeling very sleepy now.

So that's all for today's update. I'm going to go catch some Zzzs now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment