Wednesday 4 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Card #6

Hello!!
Today is the 6th day of my 12 Days of Christmas Card series and I am very excited to share with you the card for today.

 A very simple card with Forever Friends chipboard.

Close-up shot - I embossed the greetings with white embossing powder and added glitters to the punched out snowflakes and on the hats of the bears.

Supplies used:-
Stamp sets: Studio G's (don't know the name of the stamp set)
Patterned paper: October Afternoon Holiday Style, My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Never Enough" Daring Dot
Cardstock: Regular lime green and white cardstock from Popular bookstore
Ink pads: Versamark
Tools: 1/2" corner rounder punch, snowflake punch, Deco Label die
Accessories: American Crafts Zing White Opaque Embossing Powder, jute string, Forever Friends chipboard, glitters, Zebra Black Gel pen

Today's card is inspired by this card that was in the Papercraft Inspirations Issue 118.


For my card, I thought that it looked kinda plain with the white card base so I pierced some holes at the top right corner and the bottom left corner to give it a more finished look.

I hope that you like my card for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment