Thursday 15 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hi!
First of all, I would like to apologize for missing last Sunday's update. I was out celebrating Mother's Day with my mom and aunt. Actually I was feeling a little bit under the weather for the past few days so by the time I reached home last Sunday, I was having a headache so I went straight to bed.

I am supposed to have an update yesterday but obviously I have not done that. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this post today. I wanted to also take this opportunity to tell you that there will be no updates this coming Sunday as I have family get together planned for this weekend. I will be back with updates next week so do drop by again next week.

Now moving on to my update for today, I would like to share the card that I have made for my mom for Mother's Day. I got the idea from Dawn Griffith and I really like these ideas meant for giving gift cards because I can put some money inside. Then my mom can use the money buy whatever she likes for Mother's Day.

So here's how the card looks like:

The front of the card.

Close-up of the focal point of my card. Frankly speaking, I do not like the colours that I have used on the cats. I love the intricate Doily Heart die from Simon Says Stamp.

The inside of the card. There's a small pocket where you can put a gift card inside. In my case, I put some money in it.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by next Wednesday for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment