Wednesday 7 May 2014

3" x 3" Cards

Hi!
Today's update will be a very simple one. As I mentioned before in my previous post, the cardstocks that I am using now is not 8.5" x 11" so whenever I make a standard size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"), I always end up with leftover which is not big enough to make another standard size card.

So I decided to make them into 3" x 3" cards. These cards are great for attaching with presents or as little tokens of appreciation. I have made some with scraps of cardstock and patterned papers that I have lying around.

Here are the cards that I made:







I really can't get enough of my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and Glossy Accent. I used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on all the hearts and butterflies. As for the Glossy Accent, I only applied it on the hearts.

Hope that you like my small note cards!

That's all for the update today.

Thanks for stopping by and do drop by on Sunday for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment