Wednesday 30 July 2014

Congrats~

Hi!
Today's card is requested by my brother for his friend that is going to get married soon. I used the slider card from Monday's update as the base. I hope that his friend likes the card.

Here's a look at the card:


I made the background using some Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste and Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil. This is the first time I am using this embossing paste and it was fun. At first I tried to colour the paste using Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy inkpad but the colour is too light so I added a few drops of Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette reinker to get the pink colour to match my Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock.


The heart is die cut using Simon Says Stamp Large Heart Doily die. I then stamp, colour and die cut out the wedding cake using the matching die. I die cut 3 pieces of the Congrats word and stack them on top of each other to give it some dimension. After stamping the sentiments, I finished off the card by adding some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the wedding cake as well as the die cut word.

The following supplies are used:
Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy inkpad
Simon Says Stamp Married stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Cake and Congrats die set
Simon Says Stamp Large Heart Doily die
Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil
Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette reinker
Stampin' Up One in a Million stamp set
Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Momento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Versafine Black Onyx inkpad
Copic Markers

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by this Sunday for another update.


No comments:

Post a Comment