Monday 28 July 2014

Most Amazing, Spectacular & Fantastic

Hi!
I finished making my project late last night so I didn't manage to upload it yesterday. That is why I postponed the update to today. I CASED this project from Dawn Griffith (I love her ideas! Most of my cards I CASED it from her). It is another type of slider card.

Here's a look at the card:


I know that I have been using this Ellie Says Happy Birthday stamp set from Tiddly Inks quite often. That is because I wanted to try colouring it with different medium. This time I coloured the image using Copic Markers and as you can see I am a beginner at this as well. I am still trying to master the blending techniques and playing around with the colours to see how well the colours blend together.


It wasn't perfect but it will have to do. I really love the Copic Markers' colours. It is so bright and vibrant. I finished off the card by stamping some sentiments from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Messages and Birthday Balloons. Of course, no birthday card will be complete without some bling. I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to her dress and party hat. I also added some Star Dust Stickles on the frosting of her cake for some additional bling.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by this Wednesday for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment