Sunday 22 March 2015

Make A Wish

Hello!
I actually do not have a plan or particular design for today's card. I just thought that I wanted to make a simple one layer card.

So here's the card for today.


It is a very, very simple card isn't it? 

I first cut a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded it in half. I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant Make A Wish stamp set in some Versafine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed it with American Crafts Clear Embossing powder.

I then drew some curve lines onto some post-it tape and cut them out. I used them as mask and place them around the embossed sentiment. I used the circle stamps from Simon Says Stamp Lot of Dots stamp set and stamped them randomly with Hero Arts Bubblegum, Orange Soda, Butterbar, Green Hills and Cornflower inks. I peeled off the masks and voila! My card is done.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and check in again on Wednesday for another update!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment