Sunday 26 October 2014

Get Crafty and Use Kraft

Hi!
Today I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge and this week's theme is...Get Crafty and Use Kraft.

Basically we need to create using Kraft. Most people started to create winter/Christmas cards but I am still lagging behind. I created a Halloween themed card using Kraft cardstock as the base.

Here's a look at my card:

I am still experimenting with photography and far from mastering the skills. I feel like the picture is too bright here.

The second one is a bit better but the focus on some part is a bit blur. This makes me dizzy when I look at the picture for some time. Hahaha...Anyway I am still learning.

Coming back to my card, I first stamped the spider web image from Reverse Confetti's Spooky cuties stamps set in Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink onto a Neenah Desert Storm 100lb card base.

I then stamped the critter, treat bag and candy images from Lawn Fawn's Critters in Costume stamps set and colored them in with Copics. The other social media icon images are from Lawn Fawn's #awesome stamps set. After coloring, I die cut all of them using the matching dies set.

For the Instagram background, I used the Simon Says Stamp Stars & Dots Stencil with some Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Judikins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powders.

Finally I put all the images together, finished the card off with a sentiment using the hashtag from the Lawn Fawn's #awesome stamps set and spell out the word happy halloween with Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABC stamps set.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by again on Wednesday for a new update.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnes this must be the cutest Halloween card on the web.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete