Monday 27 October 2014

Re-vamp Blog

Hi!
This is a short update regarding my blog. As most of my blog posts are about cardmaking and papercrafting, I have decided to change my blog's name to Yippie's Handmade. Initially I started this blog is to share bits and pieces of my life as well as my passion for cardmaking and papercrafting but since most of the posts I shared is about the latter part so that is why I changed the blog name.

I will still be posting every Wednesday and Sunday so please continue to support my blog and do drop by once in a while to say hi. I would love to hear your comments. Do tell me what you like or dislike and what you hope to see more or in the future.

Oh and by the way, I have just started a Facebook page with the same name, Yippie's Handmade where I will be posting more stuff about cardmaking and papercrafting. Please support me by clicking the Like button. Though I do not have much to share in the Facebook page yet but stay tuned. I will be back with more stuff soon.

Remember to check back again on Wednesday for another update.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment