Wednesday 29 October 2014

Simple Card Set

Hi!
I made some simple and quick cards which can be easily mass produced. First let's have a look at the cards before going into details.








First I rounded the corners of the card bases using We Are Memory Keepers 1/4" Corner Chomper. I did the same with the pattern papers before adhering them onto the card bases. I then used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Journaling die to cut out the 3" x 4" cards.

All the critters are from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods Stamps set. I stamped the critters in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them in Copics. Since I do not have the matching dies, I fussy cut the images by hand. I then used the brush tip of the Memento Tuxedo Black marker to line the sides of the cut out images. This is to make them look like they have been cut out perfectly.

I stamped the tree trunk in Versafine Vintage Sepia and the sentiments using Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Butterbar, Bubblegum & Cornflower. I tied some Peppermint Lawn Trimmings from Lawn Fawn around the journaling cards.

I popped the critters up using foam tape and coated all the critters in Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen.

It is a very simple design and very easy to replicate. Hope that you like it.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and do drop by again this Friday for a Halloween update.

No comments:

Post a Comment