Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #2

Hi!
Welcome to Day 2 of my Christmas Card Series for year 2015. Today I made a simple card that involves some partial die cutting.


I used Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass Cardstock for my base. I selected 3 different snowflake dies and they are Simon Says Stamp Eliza, Abby & Melody Snowflake dies. I die cut them partially to create a border on a piece of Neenah Solar White Cardstock. I did a very sloppy job at partial die cutting that the cut lines exceeded the pencil line that I drew to mark where I had wanted the cutting to stop. So I covered it up with a small strip of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Snow Day Paperpack.


I then finished the card with a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods and adhered 3 pink rhinestones just below the sentiment.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and drop by again tomorrow for Card #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment