Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #8

Hi!
Welcome to Day 8 of my Christmas Card Series. 

Today's card is quite simple. I made the card base using Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded in half. I die cut a circle from the card base using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles dies set and trimmed off 1" from the bottom part of the card front.


I cut a piece of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Neenah Solar White cardstock and adhered some pattern paper onto it. The pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn Snow Days paper pack. I adhered the piece with pattern papers behind the card front. I stamped the penguin images in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them in with Copics before die cutting them out using the coordinating dies. The images and sentiments are from Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamps set.


I finished the card by tying some jute string around the card front and added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the stars.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and drop by again tomorrow for Card #9.

No comments:

Post a Comment