Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #3

Hi!
Welcome to Day 3 of my Christmas Card Series. This post is supposed to be up last Wednesday but due to some problems with the internet connection, it has been delayed.

So here's card #3:


I first cut a piece of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red Cardstock, scored and folded it in half for my card base. I then trimmed the edge of the card at an angle. I cut 2 strips of cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Green Apple and Neenah Desert Storm.

I die cut different pattern papers using Simon Says Stamp Brilliant Gifts die, mixed and matched the pieces together to create this colourful row of presents. I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods stamps set using some metallic gold ink.

I drew some faux stitched lines around the red portion with a Uni-ball Signo Gold Pen and finished the card off with 3 clear rhinestones at the bottom left corner.


That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and drop by again tomorrow for Card #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment