Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #5

Hi!
Welcome Day 5 of my Christmas Card Series.

Today I CASED another card from a pin on Pinterest. I like the colour combination and the simplicity of it.

Here's the card on Pinterest:


And here's my version of it:


I used Neenah Desert Storm cardstock for the card base and Neenah Solar White cardstock for the card front. I trimmed the Solar White piece at 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" so that it will show a 1/4" border of the card base on each side.

I die cut the snowflakes using Simon Says Stamp Melody Snowflake die and popped the Solar White panel using some foam tape. Before I adhere the panel to the card base, I cut some cardstock pieces from Simon Says Stamp Sunshine, Green Apple and Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush to layer behind the negative space of the snowflakes.

I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Peace On Earth stamps set onto some Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock and die cut it using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle die set. I finished the card by adhering a bow on top of the sentiment piece.


That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and drop by again tomorrow for Card #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment