Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #9

Hi!
Welcome to Day 9 as well as the last day of my Christmas Card Series for this year. Due to my poor planning, I wasn't able to make 12 Christmas cards in time this year. I will try to do better next year!

So here's the last card for this year and I used the stamps which I bought during my trip to Japan. It is so stinking cute!


I made the card base using Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded in half. I then stamped the snowflakes in Hero Arts Unicorn White pigment ink all over the card front. If you look closely, you will be able to see the adorable soot sprites (that's the reason I bought this little stamp) from Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away among the snowflakes.


I stamped the Totoro image onto Neenah Solar White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in with Copics. I then die cut the image using My Favorite Things Circle Stax One dies and adhered it onto the Simon Says Stamp Green Apple piece which I have die cut from Lawn Fawn Scalloped Circle Stackable dies set.

I adhered the scalloped circle to the card front using some glue tape. I then stamped the "Merry" sentiment from Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamps set onto the Totoro image because I feel it is too bare up top. Lastly, I popped the sentiment which I stamped from Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods stamps set on some foam tape before adhering it under the image.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!". I will see you again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment