Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Card Series 2015 - Card #6

Hi!
Welcome to Day 6 of my Christmas Card Series. Today's card is a white on white card with just a touch of colour.


The layers are follows:
  1. Card base: 4 1/4" x 11" Neenah Solar White, scored and folded in half
  2. Background piece: 3 3/4" x 5" Neenah Solar White, I used Wendy Vecchi embossing paste and Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil to create the background. I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter onto the falling snow once the paste is dried.
  3. Sentiment piece: Die cut from Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle die set (second largest, if I'm not mistaken). I stamped the medallion images from Stampin' Up Daydream Medallions stamps set in Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, Simon Says Stamp Fog and Smoke ink. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamps set in Versafine Black Onyx ink.
Card Assembly:
I tied a bow using some white sheer ribbon around the background piece before adhering it to the card base using glue tape. I popped the sentiment piece up on a piece of foam sheet that is slightly smaller then the sentiment piece and adhered it onto the background piece. Lastly, I finished the card by adding a big, clear rhinestone in the center of the medallion image.


That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and drop by again tomorrow for Card #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment