Tuesday 11 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #11

Hi!
Welcome to Day 11 of my Christmas Card Series. I love the spinner card so much, I have decided to make another one. This time I made a simple and more mature design.

Here's how it looks like:


I first cut a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded it in half to make my card base. I then cut another piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock 1/4" smaller at the width. I die cut the circle pieces like I have done for Card #10 and embossed the white piece with Sizzix Hero Arts Dots embossing folder.

I die cut the Elisa snowflake from some Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock and the Kate snowflake from Neenah Solar White. I adhered the Elisa snowflake to the center of the circle and put some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter all over the snowflake. I then adhered some number thickers on top.

I embossed the Kate snowflake 3 times with some silver embossing powder for added dimension. I stamped the greeting from Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful stamps set onto the curved banner die cut from Simon Says Stamp Small Banner dies set and embossed it with silver embossing powder.

Lastly, I assembled the card together. I punched a 3/4" white circle to put behind the Kate snowflake to hide the 5 cents coin underneath. I tested the spinner mechanism and this time it sort of work as well. Hahaha...I wasn't sure what went wrong but it does turn nicely at certain part of the circle.

That's all for the update today. I hope you like this version as well.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #12.

No comments:

Post a Comment