Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #20

Hi!
Welcome to Day 20 of my Christmas Card Series. I made another clean and simple card today.

Let's have a look at my card.


I first cut a piece of 4 1/4" × 11" Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded it in half for my card base. I rounded all the corners with We Are Memory Keepers 1/4" Corner Chomper.

I die cut the journaling card and banners using Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling die from some pattern paper. I stamped the snowman from Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas stamps set in some Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the snowman with Copics and die cut him out using the matching die.

I adhered the journaling card and banners onto the card front with some glue tape. I popped the snowman up with some foam tape and adhered it on top of the journaling card. I tied a bow around the bottom of the card with some jute strings.

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful stamps set in some Versafine Black Onyx ink at the bottom of the card. I also added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter and Ranger Glossy Accents to the snowman's hat, nose and buttons.

That's all the updates for today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment