Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #14

Hi!
Welcome to Day 14 of my Christmas Card Series. Today's post is up a little late as I just came home. I made another shaker card today and here's how it looks like.


I first cut a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Neenah Solar White cardstock, scored and folded it in half. I cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" light grey cardstock and then cut a 2 1/2" x 3" window in the middle of the light grey piece. I made the window pane piece by cutting 4 rectangles out from a piece of 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" Neenah Solar White cardstock. The rectangles measure 1" x 1 1/4" each.

I cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Snow Day pattern paper for the background of the shaker part. I made the Christmas tree by folding a semi circle piece of pattern paper and decorated it with pearls, Ranger Christmas Red Stickles and an asterisk wood veneer. I then assembled the card together.

I made 2 cards of the same design but the second card is a little bit more special. The inside of the card has a slider mechanism. Here's how it looks inside.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #15.




No comments:

Post a Comment