Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #15

Hi!
Welcome to Day 15 of my Christmas Card Series. I messed up my schedule big time. I am so behind schedule now so I am going to keep today's post really short.

I made a really, really simple today. Here's how it looks like.


I first prepped the card base by rounding all the corners with We Are Memory Keeper 1/2" Corner Chomper. I then stamped the wreath image from Hero Arts Special Wishes stamps set in some Versamark ink and heat embossed it with some American Crafts Gold embossing powder. I decorated the wreath with Ranger Christmas Red Stickles.

Lastly, I finished the card with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful stamps set. Really quick and simple card.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #16.

No comments:

Post a Comment