Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #6

Hi!
Welcome to Day 6 of my Christmas Card Series. For today's card, I made a Side Step Card. You can get the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.

Here's how my card looks like:


I first prepped the card base using Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock, cut and scored according to the tutorial on Youtube. After folding all the score lines, I set it aside. I then stamped the bench image in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe Mid Tone Shadow Ink, the lamp posts and snow pile in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the trees in Simon Says Stamp Green Apple & Hero Arts Green Hills Mid Tone Shadow Ink.

I stamped the sentiment in Simon Says Stamp Green Apple ink and the circle border in Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red on a piece of white circle die cut from My Favorite Things Circle Stax One. I colored the lamps with Copics and cut all the images out by hand. The lamp post, bench and snow pile images are from Lawn Fawn's Winter In The Park stamps set whereas the trees and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp's Merry Trees stamps set.

I cut a slope from some Neenah Solar White cardstock and adhered to the card base using glue tape. I adhered the bench and the circle piece on the card base with some glue tape as well. I then popped the snow pile, trees and lamp posts up on some foam tape. Lastly I finished off the card by applying some Rangers Star Dust Stickles to the slope, the snow pile, the trees and the lamps.

That's all for the update today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment