Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #9

Hi!
Welcome to Day 9 of my Christmas Card Series. Today's update is going to be short and simple, just like the card I made.

Here's how it looks like:


I first prepped the card base by rounding the corners with We Are Memory Keeper 1/2" Corner Chomper and stamping the snow fall image from Simon Says Stamp's Be Joyful stamps set with some Versamark ink. I then heat embossed it using some American Crafts' White Embossing powder.

I hand cut some Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock to make a "frozen lake" scene. I stamped the little girl from Tiddly Inks Skating By stamps set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it in with Copics. I stamped the skating trail and sentiment from the same stamps set and embossed it with some silver embossing powder onto the Sea Glass piece.

I adhered the "frozen lake" piece to the card base with some glue tape. I popped the little girl up with some foam tape and adhered her to the card front. Lastly, I added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter to the little girl's hat, dress, mittens and skates. I also added some Ranger's Star Dust Stickles to the edge of the "frozen lake".

That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment