Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #7

Hi!
Welcome to Day 7 of my Christmas Card Series. I made today's card by using the embossing with a die technique. I have not tried it before this and I really like the result so I made 2 cards of the same design.

Let's take a look.


I first cut the card bases from some Simon Says Stamp Mint and Sea Glass cardstocks. I then embossed with the Simon Says Stamp Eliza and Kate snowflake dies onto some Neenah Solar White cardstocks.

I die cut the larger Eliza snowflake from some Mint and Sea Glass cardstocks and the smaller Kate snowflake from some vellum. I also die cut the tag from Simon Says Stamp Medium Tags die. I stamped the stripe border from Simon Says Stamp Tag Sayings stamps set onto the tag. I then stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiments from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs Stamps set thrice using Stampin' Up Markers (Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise)

Then I just put everything together. I tied a double bow and adhered it to the card using some glossy accents. I also put some Clear Wink of Stella Glitters onto the snowflakes and adhered some transparent sequins to the card.

That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment