Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014 - Card #21

Hi!
Welcome to Day 21 of my Christmas Card Series. I made a suspension card for today's post. Here's how the card looks like.


I cut a piece of 4 1/4" × 11" Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, scored and folded it in half for my card base. I cut a piece of 4" × 5 1/4" Neenah Solar White cardstock and die cut a circle out in the middle.

I die cut a circle frame from some pattern paper using My Favorite Things Circle Stax One. I stamped the tree from SimonSays Stamp Merry Trees stamps set in some ColorBox Fresh Green pigment ink. I stamped the cat from Newton's Nook Holiday Mischief stamps set in some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in with Copics. I then hand cut all the images out.

To assemble the card, I first adhered some strings to the back of the tree. I then adhered the circle frame to the Solar White piece. I cut a piece of music sheet pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper pack and adhered it to the card base before adhering the Solar White piece on top with some foam tape.

I punched some pattern paper with Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch and adhered it to the card. Lastly, I adhered the cat image on top of the card and added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter to the cat for some bling.

That's all the update for today.
Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for Card #22.

No comments:

Post a Comment